Monday, March 5, 2012

Numb

My life has finally hit between a rock and a hard place. The past two weeks have been the most… crazy…stressful…chaotic 14 days of my life. It all started with one event and kept stacking one by one. I feel like there is no escape, that I am surrounded by these events and suffocating.  Everything keeps getting worse and worse. Sure, getting a ticket is not a big deal... but when It's 260 for the ticket, 267 for the insurance, PLUS 250 for court fee's, it adds up. My biggest stress causer was being laid off. That was a low blow and hurt. I feel useless. 

I have nothing to prove myself with either. Being 10 days late on rent... have Insurance coming up, bills near the 20th of the month... and STILL no unemployment check cause the damn system takes 3 weeks. I can't even go to college next quarter. This makes me feel like shit, too. I can't prove myself through school or get any done. GOV needs to set their shit straight. Should allow us who go to college still get benefits. But no. In order to get on unemployment, to find a job, can't be really in school. (Since it will get in the way.) and of course, Food Stamps.. ha. IF a full time student, you must WORK more then 20hrs a week. Seriously.

 Life seems to just screw you up the ass. I hate to be such a downer right now, but nothing is really lifting my mood. I feel like I have not only let myself down, but everyone around me. Having no job and applying for unemployment makes me feel like a GOV hobo. I don’t want to live on assistance. I don’t like asking for help. I feel like I just need to be responsible to me and my future. Get as far as I go can without help. 

I have a lot of emotions flowing through me, a lot of crying and anger passing through. My doctor said I have crazy hormones that fluctuating. Either one is to high or to low, ext. Even my love life is being affected. And it just hurts more. Cause I feel numb…  Everything is just numb… 

No comments:

Post a Comment