Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy again.

I finally feel really happy again. 


Why?


Regulated HORMONES!.. I have been lacking estrogen for a bit now. The birth control known as the Depo Shot gave me all the negative side effects, and I mean all.



  • weight gain
  • weakness
  • extreme tiredness
  • nervousness
  • irritability
  • depression
  • difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
  • hot flashes
  • breast pain, swelling, or tenderness
  • stomach cramps or bloating
  • leg cramps
  • back or joint pain
  • acne
  • loss of hair on scalp
  • swelling, redness, irritation, burning, or itching of the vagina
  • white vaginal discharge
  • changes in sexual desire
  • cold or flu symptoms
    nausea
    vomiting
    dizziness or faintness

    Yeah... I got ALL OF THAT. 
    But to the real point... I became really depressed/sad. It was hurting my relationship, and I know this. It was not only hurting me, but everyone around me. I can see that clearly now of course. I finally was done with the shot, and it's lack of estrogen. (I have PCOS.. so Estrogen is a BIG NEED.. cause I over produce to much testosterone. Now with much needed estrogen back into my system, I feel happy. Very happy... My mind is clear from the fog that clouded my judgement on everything. I dislike that the pill makes me this way, cause I do not like medication. I seen it ruin too many people.

    But as an ending rant... I love my boyfriend, and my girlfriend. 10x more then before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment