Saturday, October 1, 2011

What to expect.

So. I have decided that going back to blogging and poetry writing is the best way for me to express myself without having to pay millions of dollars to see a therapist.

There isn't anyone for me to heart to heart talk to. They will not fully comprehending the situation and what is going on with me. I don't feel as if I could trust any of my friend with some things I want to talk about and just get off of my chest. No one likes the feeling of being judged, that's why we seek those who we don't know. We also don't like talking about friends or boyfriends/girlfriends to those who know each other due to the fact that something could to said and reported to the person.

So here I am. Blogging. Maybe about some things I should not be blogging about or maybe about things I should, that will help out in the long run. Who knows. But for now, this is the type of relief I need from my self pitty, constant over powering depression and total unhappiness inside.

I don't care if no one reads this, it will just help me out emotionally inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment