Friday, October 21, 2011

Stress and all, just plain tired.

To much stress going on. Just tired of people telling me how to live my life, what I need to do and what I can't do. I am grown up, out of the house. I don't need to be treated like a child.

Stress is always been something I cannot handle when it's outside of work. When it's in my day-to-day personal life.

It is ONE thing to suggest something, it's another to say it as a fact, not opinion. I do not like when people force their opinion down my throat. Telling me, "Oh you can do that." or "You need to do this, right now." All it does is create more of a hectic environment. Tired of it. Tired of a lot of stuff.

I am the type of person who just lets things boil. I do not like to hurt other peoples feelings, nor yell at friends or family. I try my best to inch around it or not listen at all. But then it starts growing more, getting more personal. Guess what happens next?

Nothing. Cause I have no back bone. I rather make peace, not war. Only war with those I dislike. If I start with backing myself up, I won't stop. I will continue to say hurtful things, draw out what has been said to me and why it hurts.

It's like a never ending hurting feeling in my heart that people cause. It's so fragile and insecure. It makes me so easily depressed or upset. And I am just about done with that, and ready to build my back bone. I am ready to just let it all out. Give them a piece of my mind and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment